Recent Posts

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snow White and Heevin' Dwarfs



It's a little known fact that The Vintage Laundress is, in fact, Snow White. The past three days of this week have marked the beginnings of an "indy" production of her life entitled, Where's That Apple, Snow? : The Later Years. She was unable to continue production on that film and her weekly "Want It Wednesday" blog post because she needed to tend to three of her sick dwarfs - Pukey, Barfy and (H)earl.

She was, however, able to host her radio program called Move Over, I'm Next.

She will make a brief appearance later this week with her regularly scheduled posts! Have a lovely Thursday and pass the Pepto!

Photos courtesy Kandee Johnson

Follow my blog with bloglovin

5 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Hope everyone feels better!

Six in One Hand said...

I sooo hope you feel better!!

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Oh gosh! What is going on? And thank you for your support. I was so happy and surprised to see the Apartment Therapy mention, but then sort of sad when I saw the really negative comment. Yours really made me feel better...and I hope you all feel better, too. xoxoxo

Six divided by two..... said...

I pray everyone gets to feeling better REAL soon. p.s. I love the photo of snow white.

Anonymous said...

Oh yikes!! That was a hilarious post, however... feel better to everyone there!