Recent Posts

Sunday, December 27, 2009

See You In 2010!


At the close of 2009, I'm looking forward to 2010 with much anticipation. I am so grateful for the opportunity you’ve all given me to share the things that inspire me, make me laugh, make me cry and make me reach for the "happy pills". Thanks to all of you for your friendship - I'm so very thankful that this past year brought each and every one of you into my world! I will see you after a few days of fun, family and goofin' off.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

6 comments:

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Oh yes you will!! Heat up your cameras and get ready for fun in the Big Apple! xoxoxo Stan

trash talk said...

Thank you for providing a dash of humor with a touch of sarcasm that is absolutely delightful to read!
Have fun during your holiday from the real world! "See" you in 2010!
Debbie

Pinecone Camp said...

Enjoy your goofing off! Happy New Year!

Elizabeth.PhotoNotes said...

Have a good New Year in 2010!

kate / tinywarbler said...

i saw you from pinecone camp, lovely vintage ornaments! happy new years!

Barbara said...

Glad I found your blog, look forward to visiting with you this year.

Barbara