Recent Posts

Saturday, February 21, 2009

More, More, More . . . Lauren Ross


Instead of listening to the little voice in my head that told me to put more photos on my “At Home with . . . Lauren Ross” post, I gave into the “Now I’m tired -please make it stop” voice in my head. My blogger was wiggin’ out and refusing more photos. . . . All know is . . . I used to be good at stuff like this . . . And breathing, and basic speech . . . Apparently not! Anywhoozle, here is “more, more, more” (as one anonymous commenter put it) of Lauren Ross’ lovely home in Austin, Texas.




5 comments:

Mama Bee Simple said...

ahh your blog is so classy! I also love the pictures.
Vintage!

hope to hear from you,
Monika ♥

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Oh, how pretty her home is! Swooning!

Melissa

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by Monika! I just visited your blogs - great job - love that illustration!

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming by Melissa. You're right Lauren's home is "swoon-worthy!" You have a lovely blog, I enjoyed looking through your posts.

Susan said...

Wonderful photos! Thank you for sharing them with us.