Recent Posts

Friday, February 13, 2009

Make a Wish


Who among us hasn’t wanted the label of “Expert” attached to our name? Okay, so maybe I’m a shallow narcissist, but I’m excited that Christine Saunders over at Wishpot.com has asked me to be an Indie expert and contribute as a recurring guest blogger and post ideas about how to inject a little bit of “vintage" into your wedding ceremony. My introduction and first article can be viewed here.

Wishpot is a free social shopping service that makes it easy to save and share interesting things you find in stores and online. Through exploring others Wishpot lists, I have found many Indie merchants and have broadened my shopping scope. I must admit being quite taken with the endless sea of goodies!

So, here’s how it works. Items are collected online or from stores by wishpot users and organized using simple online lists. Your lists and items can be kept private or shared with others. You can collect and discover products you like, recommend your favorite stuff, share and explore gift suggestions or ask for opinions and advice. My wishpot can be found here. I have great fun meeting other entrepreneurs through my friend connections and my lists of wishes keeps growing and growing! Yikes! Look for more of my posts in the future, I’ve gathered a lot of great ideas.

0 comments: