Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Slightly More Intelligent Than Dryer Lint



Deep into the renovation of my master bath I realized that the world is made up two types of people:  (1) Those who have undertaken a timely and not-altogether-necessary remodeling project all by their lonesome and (2) those who are sane.

Super-extra-crispy-crazy has become the order of the days that have made up the last 2 months that have surrounded this remodel.  So much so, that I'm beginning to question my intelligence and judgement and have come to the conclusion that I'm only slightly more intelligent than dryer lint.

However, on a more positive note, and I don't want to brag or anything, but Home Depot loves me.

And I mean loves me!

So, without further ado, I'd like to share some photos of the progress that has been made in my master bath remodel.  I'm hoping to have photos of the hand painted Chinoiserie design up tomorrow or Friday - so, stop by and check 'em out!



Follow my blog with bloglovin

6 comments:

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Dang! That's some pretty intelligent laundry lint you've got floating around in your noggin. LOVE love love it. That red is so gorgeous. xo Stan

Pinecone Camp said...

Not bad for someone not more intelligent than "laundry lint"! Your place is looking fantastic. Could you come up to Vancouver and help me out with my office? ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence and for lovin' the red - it is my favorite, too! And Janis, I'll be right there - how's like RIGHT NOW lookin' for you?!!!

take care both of you,
xoxoLeAnn

alison giese Interiors said...

Dear GAWD - I'm in lust! Can't wait to see more pics!

Kate Spears said...

this is shaping up so nicely! don't beat yourself up....i can't wait to see the finished product!

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love the bold red!!! It is amazing what we can do with paint!