Recent Posts

Thursday, March 11, 2010

City Wide Garage Sale This Weekend!


This week I've been painting, upholstering and washing myself into a full fledged frenzy preparing for this weekend's (March 13th and 14th) City Wide Garage Sale at Palmer Events Center here in Austin. My booth is #217 near the red skirted info desk. There is a $7 charge to park in the garage or there is a free parking lot at One Texas Center on the Southwest corner of So First and Barton Springs, as well.

Saturday morning between 8:30am -10am City Wide offers early shopper passes for $10 each.  This allows those who choose to have early access to the show and get first dibs on vendors merchandise before the general admission customers enter at 10am.

I hope you get a chance to come and see me, cuz I have some really marvelous goodies this show!



Follow my blog with bloglovin


5 comments:

Amanda said...

oh...I am growling right now!!! I wish I were there!!

Pinecone Camp said...

I can only imagine the fantastic stuff you'll have! Wish I could pop down to Texas this weekend. Sob.
Have a fun time!

heidi said...

why o why can't tx be a hop, skip & jump away?

Leslie said...

Omygoodness, I was just planning a small road trip for Saturday, and now I have a seriously great reason to do so! I'm just an hour and half down the road, so I really want to come to this, even though I definitely don't feel as cool Austin folks. I'm so excited! Thanks for sharing :)

paula said...

another pink chair to love...