Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Get the Look


Yesterday I received a lovely email from Kristen at Pretty Little World Fashion. She was alerting me to the fact that she had made a post that featured one of my re-worked vintage chairs on her blog. I really enjoyed looking through her other posts - you should stop by and take a look.

She was an English Lit. major in college and got her Master's degree with a focus in Creative Writing, although the dream of owning her own clothing store remained strong. To make that dream come to fruition, she began on Etsy as a buyer and then opened her own store as a way to sell some of the vintage collection that she'd accumulated. Her Etsy store Pretty Little World is the sister store of The Invisible Circus, which stocks a myriad of handmade goods and supplies.

Thanks for the feature on Danish Modern finds on Etsy, Kristen! I'm so pleased to have found your blog and your Etsy stores.

0 comments: