Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

An Abundance of Apparentlys


So, I am a blogger.  (Apparently.)  I own a vintage boutique in Austin, Texas. (Apparently.)  Actually, that latter is more verifiable than the former statement.  So, taking those two facts alone into consideration mean that I am supposed to be professionally committed to making posts about vintage-y type things . . . . right?

But here's the thing - I'm a little bit inconsistent.  And by "a little bit inconsistent," I mean that  . . . (insert foot stomping, shrugging, eye rolls, and whining voice) It's hard to be a blogger, a business owner, a mother, a wife, and a whiny-butt all at the same time!!!  And in my world, when you let all of that stuff mingle together, something like me is the result.

And, what that really means, other than what it sounds like, is, "Sorry I haven't posted on the blog in while, but I've got some junk and some stuff to share . . . lots of it!"

Today I will begin with a Retro Redo that I've been working on.  I'll kinda tease you with the photos above and return later in the week to show you the finished product.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add this to the list . . . . . I'm a tease . . .

See you tomorrow and happy Tuesday!

 Follow my blog with bloglovin




Pin It

0 comments: