Recent Posts

Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Stan-palooza" the sequel

I subscribe to the thought that when it comes to fun, it's always better when you're not the only one having it! So, with that, I give you more "Stan-palooza" pics.


Some of my dearest friends and customers Lauren and Lady came to meet Stan, get a signed copy of The Find and offer their steadfast support of me and my doings. You guys are the best!


Stan and another talented woman and dear friend, Kate, of Kiss My Attitude.


Stan joins the Bryan-Valdez family for a little "photo-op."


My son, Noah, and his honey, Laura, hamming it up for his sister, Olivia, our talented photographer for the evening.


Stan greets his adoring fans.


The line forms for Stan to sign his book.


Me and another favorite girly, Lyndsey.

2 comments:

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Goodness....a gallery to me... Just wait until YOU come to New York....XO

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get there! December can't come soon enough! . . . xo to you