Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Picture Perfect



I'm considering kissing both of the inventors of Instagram square on the lips!  I love this app! Lately, many of my mornings (and evenings and afternoons and all the spaces in between) are spent scrolling through the pictures and videos of my fellow vintage dealers, friends and family that I follow. One might think that this app is solely image-based, but, in fact, it has an auditory element, as well… the whooshing noise that my work deadlines make as they go by, for example!

If you are unfamiliar with Instagram, it's an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr.  In short, Instagram has increased my engagement with like-minded entrepreneurs immensely.  I can search by keywords (via hashtags) or search users with the name of a person or business.  It's addictive!  

Here are some of the recent photos I've posted on my Instagram… check them out and see what my business and I have been up to… and if you are inclined, follow us, too!









1 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome collections...