Recent Posts

Friday, January 17, 2014

Come See Me in Fredericksburg!


Come see me this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Fredericksburg Trade Days at Sunday Farms in Fredericksburg, Texas.  This show is famous for its antiques, collectibles, tools, crafts, shabby chic, primitives, vintage furniture, candles, clothing and jewelry.  You can shop with over 350 vendors in 6 barns.  Picturesque Sunday Farms is surrounded by local wineries, Lavender trails, the Pedernales River, delicious country peaches, Luckenbach, Enchanted Rock, and hundreds of bed and breakfasts.  Fredericksburg Trade Days also hosts a Biergarten that offers over 50 varieties of beer and live music. 

I'll be in Barn 3 in spaces 11 and 12.

Date:
January 17th, 18th & 19th, 2014
Hours:
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Friday & Saturday
9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sunday



 Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comments:

Marti said...

Oh I wish I could! I love Fredericksburg. How did you do there?