Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A New Addiction . . . . Like I Need One More of Those

So, I've got to share a new addiction.... well, it's not really a NEW addiction, but it is an addiction!  Like I need one more of those - Am I right?!  It's called Pinterest.  So here's the deal, Pinterest is a virtual pinboard.  It lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web.  People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people.  Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.  To get started, request an invite.

Today I would like to share a few of my boards with you . . . . So, here goes . . .






I love the gamine look that seems to be synonymous with Audrey Hepburn – you know, the put-together in an off hand manner – like she was just on her way to the market or something.  Also, the classically outfitted looks of Katherine Hepburn appeal to me, as well.









I transpose the first letters of the colors purple and fuchsia frequently.  I love both colors, most often together on a dress or in a painting, or in nature.  I've read that purple symbolizes mystery, as well as royalty.  And fuchsia is said to be associated with emotional stability....  which is why I guess I'm drawn to it .....  I could always use a little more emotional stability .... just ask my psychopharmacologist!







Yellow is the color of sunshine.  I associate it with joy, happiness, and creative energy.  The color yellow reminds me of my childhood, when the world around me seemed to be filled with peace and harmony.  Plus, yellow is the color of my favorite spice ....  saffron!

 Follow my blog with bloglovin




3 comments:

Mrs. Luttrell said...

Pinterest is awesome http://pinterest.com/tinkrcow/manual-of-style/ this is my "style" board It's so fun for real.

model baju korea murah said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..

kat @ dot dot dash said...

its just so addictive eh! and super helpful for getting blog post ideas
i couldn't live without pinterest now!
x kat