Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Update on The Vintage Laundress



Under the cover of night, The Vintage Laundress ran away from her shop in Austin and is now hold up under a circus-type tent at The Texas Rose Antique Show during Antiques Week.  She loves treasure hunting in overstuffed markets like this one and is under the impression that she has a lot of self-control when it comes to purchasing vintage goodies and that she looks good in skinny jeans (sadly, neither is true.)  Amazingly this is her tenth year to participate in this event.  The show began Saturday, September 24th, and will run through Saturday, October 1, 2011.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comments:

Annette-California. said...

Self control? What is that? Wait a min it's coming to me..... Oh yeah, it's that thing my husband wishes I had. Can't wait to see all those throw the self control out the window treasures you find! or read an ever so funny tale about the adventure. I figured after 2 yrs of stalking ya I better say something cuz whenever I see a new post from you it makes me HAPPY! Have fun and happy hunting!