Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Great Retro Redo Snafoo of 2010


I've been told by trained professionals that my digital point and shoot camera is about to be sucked into "old, crappy, on-their-last-leg camera hell."  "See that right there?" one of 'em said, pointing to the silver duct tape holding it together.  "That there's just tragic."

Evidently, duct tape is the international indicator that it's time for a new camera - Who knew?

My camera made a kinda wounded-R2D2 sound followed by what I swear was a backfire noise and crumbled out of my hand onto the floor.  So, in short, this event, "The Great Retro Redo Snafoo of 2010," kinda makes showing you my most recent redo photos completely impossible.

So, instead, I have decided to go with a shameless plug for my Etsy site and would like to show you some photos of the new stuff I listed yesterday.  Go check them out here and here and see what you think.



See you tomorrow with a new Want It Wednesdays.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments:

Karena said...

Really fabulous, I love it!! Great find, and so perfect!

Karena
Art by Karena

vmichelle said...

I love that watermelon color on velvet.